About Mother

 Name: Ashley Shein F. Arandid                                                                        Date: Sat 24 April 2021

Grade: 5 Ambassador


About Mother👪


Mother is a symbol of love and care. She is my first teacher, friend and my inspiration. She is most beautiful, strong, loving, caring and wonderful person. I always wonder how she manages everything perfectly, and is surprised because of her kind nature.

My mom truly means the world to me; she is not only an amazing parent, but she is also my best friend. I know that I can talk to her about anything and she will always be there for me no matter what the circumstances are. Even when I mess up and disappoint her, she always forgives me.

A mother's role is to love her children with all her heart. It is also the role of every mom to understand her children. When a child feels this, he or she learns to trust the parent(s) better. When a mother nurtures her children well, love and goodness are awakened in the children's hearts.


  • “I Love You, no matter what” Let your mom know how much she means to you. 
  • “You were right” 
  • “You are my Hero” 
  • “You Are The World's Best Cook” 
  • “Thank You” 
  • “I am glad you are MY Mom” 





Comments