My MInecraft Lets play

 My Minecraft lets play

Whats Minecraft?, Minecraft is a worlwide game where players play and join on Servers, Smp, and  Worlds able to play on Playstations, Phones, Pc, Vr, Its a place where you learn new things about the game and experience as you progress. So Minecraft is a place where you build, create new things in your own world, and survived in the night filled with mobs such as, Zombies, Creepers, Spiders, Skeletons and many more, not only that but you could also invite your friends to your or they're worlds letting them be amaze by your builds or theres, you could also join in servers that lets you and players play or control the multiplayer, examples of this are Minecraft Mondays, Hypixel, PrimeMC. Minecraft could also let you download or create mods or datapacks which are use to customize your way of gaming. Now you know what is Minecraft, let me explain my experience on playing Minecraft.

Hey!! This is my Minecraft lets play, so basically I created a world and the first thing I did was to mine some wood, and make some planks, make a crafting table, mine some stone I found in a cave, and smelt some iron using a furnace.

This is where i started

This is the place I started where i originally spawned and craft.






Next I found a desert which has 2 sand temples which had some good loot, like gapples, books, diamonds and next there was a ravine next to the sand temples and saw some cool caves which i could use to make as a base, so I turned it into my base. I used it to make a Portal in the middle of my room so i could go to the nether, which I saw a Bastion as I went through the portal, Found a fortress, which is use to find blazes to get they're blaze rods to further progress the game, and i went back to my base and started to build an enchanting room, to make some enchanted tools.

This is what the cave looks like, and the portal is there too.






After a while I got some diamonds by strip mining which I use to make armor, and tools, enchanted them and became powerful and made them all prop 4 armor. I also named my netherite leggings which I got from getting ancient debris in the nether and called it "The Drip"✨. And after that I wanted to beat the game know since im ready to beat the ender dragon, so I made some eye of enders by using blaze rods and started to find a stronghold. If you dont know what that means, it means its a structure which lies mobs, mazes and more, it is also a way to go to the End. The End is a portal to an another dimension where you have to killed the Ender Dragon and beat the game, but to make it difficult theres crystals surrounding it that heals it while you deal damage to the Ender Dragon, so to beat it you need to destroy the crystals, either using a bow or pillaring up, and kill the Ender Dragon. As I saw the Ender Dragon dying I grab hold of it Egg. Next I went to the End City, to get the Elytra. But theres one mob that will stop you which are Shulkers. Shulkers are covered in hard shells making it hard to defeat, not only that but it also shoots darts which when you get hit you will start to levitate. The more you get hit with it you start to float more and when the effect will be gone you'll die and lose your stuff, so I was prepared to this and gotten the Elytra and went back home. And I then made my own house since the cave was just a base i use to prepare myself.

This is my House so far but its still in progress.






Its not yet done, I still need some materials to build it. So this is the end ok bye.



Comments

Post a Comment