A Smile

   


                      A  SMILE:

                    "   I have met many friends , mentors , Teachers and Heroes in my life

                               who gave me the strength and courage to survive.

                                But they gave me the power to smile everyday ,

'                              Now it's my turn to be the one to make  you smile."


                                              " In the day and night 

                                  I will help my friends no matter what.

                                     I'll be there to  cheer them up 

                                           and make them smile ."

                                        

                                        






                     

              

Comments